1. CEM Particle Counter
Particle Counter with unique 2.8” colour TFT LCD display and built-in camera for capturing videos and photos that are stored onto internal memory or a micro SD card, for viewing on PC, providing fast, easy and accurate readings for particle counter, Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Dew Point & Wet Bulb Temperature and, Gas Detection (DT-9881 only). It provides:
- air temperature and humidity
- Dew-Point & Wet Bulb temperature
- simultaneously measure and display 6 channel of particle sizes
- offline analysis of the measured air quality
2. Dido Smart Health Bracelet
Dido Smart Health Bracelet is a smartwatch monitor physiological indicators. It provides:
- blood pressure and heart rate detection
- electrocardiogram monitor & playback
- step count & calorie & distance
- sleep monitor.
We use it to compare the differences in human physiological indicators between before and after forest therapy activities.
3. Aeroqual Portable Air Quality Monitor
Aeroqual’s portable air quality monitors are simple tools for air quality professionals and enthusiasts alike to gather real-time information on the surrounding air. They can be configured with 28 different gas and particle sensors for a range of applications:
- Environmental impact assessments
- Personal exposure studies
- Mobile air quality surveys
- Validating air quality models
- Responding to complaints from the public
- Short term fixed monitoring
4. COM-3200PROⅡ Air Ion Counter
COM-3200PROⅡ Air Ion Counter is a handheld meter designed to measure ion density – the number of ion per cubic centimetre (ion/cc) in air. The 2 million range is sufficient for almost all situations.
It measures this number separately for positive and negative ions (+ and – ions are usually present simultaneously), which is
- Ideal for outdoor natural environment measurement, since a continuation 8-time test is possible with the built-in battery
- The world range power supply in which overseas use is possible is used
- The PC software of the data collection display with an expansion range corresponding to the network which can be used with an overseas personal computer is attached.